Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary Wall Hanging

Hey lovely gals! Back with another share for G45 :) I just love saying that LOL!
First up i want to say, i will be back to my normal schedule in a week , that means catching up on blogs and so forth! i miss everyone! And as much fun as summer has been with my niece and nephew, I'm ready for some serious crafty time!
Okay so i created this wall hanging , which is SO EASY to do ya'll! i used one of my wire hangers that i make, and "cherish" seemed appropriate. Check out the blog here to see the other gals work! Hope you all like ! Hugs!







3 comments:

  1. This is again a stunning creation!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous hanging. I just love, love, love your wire hanger. The word 'cherish' is so perfectly formed. Wish I could do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply AWESOME! You never cease to amaze me, Miranda!

    ReplyDelete