Friday, November 8, 2013

Mother Goose Pocket Card for Graphic 45

Hi all!!!! Back again with another G45 share! My fave shares :) I rarely create cards! Only for Christmas time usually. But when a coworker had a passing in the family, I wanted to make something we could all sign for her. This is what I ame up with. The inside holds big G45 Staple Envelopes, that are folded in half with a ribbon closure. That way we could all write our messgaes without it being messy, or running out of room.
Hope you like it! Check out the Graphic 45 Blog for more pix and Maria's stunning layout!
 


 
Supplies:
Mother Goose-Mother Goose
Mother Goose-Twinkle Little Star
Mother Goose-Checkers
Graphic 45 Staples
Ribbons
Chipboard
Resin Angel
Metal Flourishes
Clay corners and frame
liquid pearls
laces

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and extraordinary card! Love your style !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about it! The design is stunning! I loved the use of chipboard onthe cover. The inside frame for a photo is a brilliant idea! But I utterly loved the idea of folded envelopes! There is infinite room and you avoid the messyness!!! (My scrapfriends call me Mr Monk, lol) Let me say it once more, I love it!!!! I will definately make cards your way in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda, another one of your creations that hit the spot. So beautiful. Lanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Miranda! Beautiful work! ~Der

    ReplyDelete