Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Botanical Tea Layout

Hey lovely crafty people! Here today with a layout for Graphic 45. Goodness it seems i never do 
layouts these days! Even though i LOVE them! There are those of you who are masters of layouts, and 
i find so much inspiration from you! so thank you for that!!!!! I've always been a bit intimidated by them,
altering items comes so easy for me, but a sheet of empty 12x12 paper just waiting for me to do 
all the work scares me lol. Anyways I went with a soft vintage feel for this one, inspired by
the gorgeous picture i found online! I did lots of background work, but I kept it light so the paper was 
the true star. 
Make sure to check out the blog for more inspiring projects. Jane has a gorgeous layout! And a card share from on of G45's amazing followers! G45 has the most talented fans!
the half cut circles in the background are inspired by Joycekers Lawrence ( her blog is so inspiring). 
I used a few stencils with my Ingvild Bolme chalk edgers. I matched the colors to this gorgeous paper.
 I didn't use very many embellishments, the paper is just so pretty it didn't need it. I used some natural dried elements like spanish moss and sprigs of babys breath. Some chipboards from various companies. I really played off the circles from my frame.
This gorgeous lace is from Tresors De Luxe. Just about the prettiest lace ever!

Supply List
Graphic 45 Papers
Botanical Tea-Fauna
Botanical Tea-Flora
Botanical Tea-Love Notes
Imaginarium Chipboards
Ginas Designs Chipboard
Tresors De Luxe Lace
Bling circles
Frame
Prima Flower and Metal Clockspanish moss


I hope you all like my layout~! Have a wonderful week! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment