Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Special Delivery Prima June

post signatureI finally got a chance to work with the Special Delivery box this month from Prima
I have had my eyes on them for awhile! And i was NOT disappointed!
There is something so relaxing about opening a box of goodies, that is perfectly 
coordinated for you already! You just grab it and start having fun! I had this spool on my desk
for awhile now, with this heavy duty rope. Finally decided to make it my anchor spool :)
The stencil in this months kit is amazing, so thats what i used as my template for the anchor. 
Easy peezy! I've never been a big beach themed person, but this box just converted me!
i am in love with these colors! Hope you all like it, go grab your box this month and be ready for
next months reveal :) You cannot beat the value! HUGS!
Grab your box here :)



 And here is what all came in this months box!!!!!! Hello gorgeousness :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment