Monday, September 19, 2016

Faux Cake Boxes - Pinspiration with Prima

Hello gorgeous creative souls! I am so excited to share my project today!
Today on the Prima blog it is all about Pinspiration! Taking a gorgeous photo you find
on Pinterest , and creating a project . The DT gals NAILED IT! Run, not walk, run
to the blog and see what they created! Here is my contribution ( I was late on sending it in
so it isn't on the blog, oopsie!). 
I saw this gorgeous cake on Pinterest (last picture) and HAD to create a 
stack of boxes inspired by it! I had some mess ups along the way, and it took me days
to finally finish. But i am happy with it. I really hope you all like it too! Big hugs
As always there is a detailed supply list with pictures below linking you
straight back to Scrapbook.com to shop :) Thank you in advance for
the support and love! xoxoxoxox





And here is the cake i drew my inspiration from! So amazing!


As an Affiliate with Scrapbook.com I receive a small portion of each sale
if you click directly from my blog! So thank you in advance! xo

Supply List:
                                                                



Thank you all and have a lovely week! xoxoxo
See you soon <3 p="">





No comments:

Post a Comment