Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Altered Gumball Machine/Snowglobe...... LOng overdue!

Hello everyone~! I was going through my posts and realized i NEVER
Posted my gumball machine turned snowglobe here! Gosh! I can't believe 
I forgot! It is one of my all time fave projects! So even though it's way overdue 
I decided to share it anyways! It was created for the SPC show for Prima, and I guess
with all the creating frenzy I just never got to it! I really hope you like it!
It took quite some time and was a true labor of love . It's "simple" by means
of techniques and what not. But the snowy scene inside using the Stamps and Die set 
that coordinates with the paper line was too perfect to add to. 
As always supply list is below if you want to shop for the itmes used
it will take you straight to Scrapbook.com. Hugs and huge apologies
for being oh so tardy!!!!!! xoxox may your week be amazing! <3 div="">




I really enjoyed making a snowy scene! This thing is solid, and can be shook for all of the snow
and glitter to shake around! It is so fun!


The little dispenser has the druzy stones that are so gorgeous!

 Thanks so much for looking! Christmas in February LOL! 

Here is the supply list :)

                                                   


Hugs and love to all of you, may your week be filled with joy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment